Marvin Flip handle for casement window

A quick learner from portland maine says:
The part is now obsolete from Marvin but the part # in brushed silver is 10814854. They no longer give a part # for white but I do need 10 in white. It was called a "Flip Handle." Any suggestions what would easily replace this? The hole in the entry guard is in the center and the handle folds flat on either left or right. Thanks much!
User submitted photos of a window operator handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I'm afraid we do not have an original match for this, but I think you might be able to use something like our 39-107FK. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)