Marvin Integrity doube-hung window screen pins

A home owner from Connecticut says:
Hi, folks. The screen pins in our double-hung Marvins take a beating in direct sun and the plastic snapped in one this summer. Is one of the parts you show at https://www.swisco.com/plunger-pin-7-32/pd/Replacement-Pins-For-Screen_Storm-Panels/70-008 the replacement part I need?

Thank you for the detective work with photos! Very cool service.

And sending a shout-out to NJ! I grew up in north Jersey (in Fanwood, which is near Elizabeth). The house I need the parts for is in Connecticut. I'm writing from Michigan. Cheers from the midwest.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Smith image 1, mmt., Marvin screen pin.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Smith image 2, mmt 2, Marvin sceren pin.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Smith image 3, Marvin screen pin installed.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Smith mage 4, broken Marvin screen pin.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, from sunny New Jersey! I think the 70-008 is definitely very close to your original, but it will ultimately come down to size. Unfortunately, I can't quite make out the diameter of your pin from that ruler. The other possibility we have is the 70-009, whose pin size is only slightly different. It's a small difference but it's enough to render them incompatible. I do think it will be one of these two, I'm just not sure which.

A home owner from Connecticut says:
Thanks. Since they're such an inexpensive item I'll order 1 pack of both for now and come back for more once I learn which ones fit properly. I appreciate your very helpful reply.
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.