Marvin Screen Plunger & Spring Assembly ORIGINAL #M060 & Part #11900896

A contractor from Minnesota says:
Need Replacement Screen Plunger for Marvin Window Screens. 14 Windows (2) Per Window = Qty (28). Original Parts were Discontinued (which I found online & uploaded for you). Took pictures of actual part Dimensions with Tape Measure (only a few remaining). What do you have that would work in their place? Please let me know. THANK YOU!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200522_131109.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200522_131029.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200522_130702.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200522_130653.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We carry two plunger pins that may work for you: our 70-008 and 70-009. I can't tell your precise dimensions from these photos, but we have detailed measurements for each product that you can use as a reference.

A quick learner from Minnesota says:
I need plunger pin #11900896 that I guess correlates to either your product 70-008 and 70-009.

But, which one?

Do not be cryptic in your answer.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'll do my best not to be cryptic, but I unfortunately don't understand what you're asking, exactly. You say you want the plunger pin that correlates to the 70-008 and 70-009, but these two products are plunger pins. Are you referring to something else? May we see a photo of it? Actually seeing the part would eliminate all confusion and allow me to give you a clear answer as to whether or not we carry it.

How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.