Marvin Window Crank #40471

A home owner from Maine says:
I need one, maybe 2, replacements of the part pictured. If you have them, how much are they per part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9546.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Since the arms of the operator are not completely visible in your picture, we can't tell for sure what the correct replacement would be. You can start with our 39-031 and 39-032 operators. Carefully compare the style and dimensions to yours and if there are any discrepancies, send us another picture with the arms visible and dimensions. Thank you!

A home owner from Maine says:
I wanted to finally order these parts. I have some additional photos which might help identify the correct part. Please let me know if it possible to order the correct part.

Thanks,
Brett
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0754.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0755.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 217634.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Brett. My recommendation is the same as Casey's, even with these new pictures. You'll need to carefully compare the dimensions we show on each product's store page to your own to confirm that everything matches.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.