Marvin Window Screen Plunger 11900896

A home owner from Libertyville, IL says:
Looking to replace some screen plungers for Marvin window screens. According to their website the part number is 11900896.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I can't really narrow down what you need without seeing pictures of your original plunger pins, but see if the 70-008 or 70-009 match what you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)