Marvin operator

A quick learner from Oregon says:

I'm looking to replace the operator mechanism and the clip attached to the window. Prefer a white, fold away crank. It would be ok if the window had to open a few more inches. Can you suggest the parts?

Thank you

Tom

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6A894A7F-9BD8-4960-B521-72B8F6B10C68.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DCEB6172-6275-4C93-8297-963D08CEE252.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This operator looks fairly unusual, and we don't have an exact match. I am forwarding this discussion to one of my senior colleagues who specializes in this sort of hardware, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with more insights. Many thanks. 

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. I believe our 39-324 might be able to replace your old awning operator, but look over the dimensions and let me know what you think. 

SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.