Marvin replacement crank handles

A quick learner from Lake Bluff, IL says:
I've had a few of these fail. The pin on the crank comes loose and the blue steel spring drops out. No part number stamped on these.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EDF5A1D4-5822-466C-932B-5AF70B7DE68D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E2F7F10D-4F25-46AD-854C-13CCD3CE02B1.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It sounds like the gears on your operator have stripped out. You will need an all new operator assembly.

We can help, but in order to make a recommendation I will need you to remove the operator in question from the window in its entirety and show me a photo of it. Please make sure that I can see the whole thing in one shot; if any details are missing or obstructed, we may not be able to help.

A quick learner from Lake Bluff, IL says:
No, there is a pin that connects the swing out handle to the base of the handle. The pin works loose and the handle comes apart. I reassemble the handle and put the pin back in, but it starts, it will happen again. There is a blue steal tensioning spring which eventually gets lost. Once this is lost, there is no keeping the pin in.

What I'm looking for is a replacement crank handle.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Gotcha, I understand now. Thank you for clarifying.

In that case my recommendation would be the 39-107FK. This appears to match your old cover and handle assembly pretty closely. Check it out and see if you agree.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.