Marvin window lock

A handy person from USA says:

Please see pictures attached for Marvin window replacement hardware that
is needed.

Please let me know what I need so I can order?

Very best,

User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Peter. This appears similar to our 39-107FK, but I can't be sure. Check it out and let me know what you think.
A quick learner from Cambridge, MA says:
Hi Dave,

Looks like a generic piece rather than the Marvin piece? Do you have the Marvin piece?

Could you send a picture of the underside, so I can see how the attachments look?

Could you send a spec sheet with the dimensions?

What material is it made of?

Very best,
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
The 39-107FK is actually not generic, but a Truth brand cover with handle. Now, I'm not sure what Marvin uses, and I'm not sure if there is a cover/handle combo like this specific for Marvin, but I know that Truth hardware is used by many window manufacturers. It appears to be the closest match that we have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)