Marvin window plunger pins

A quick learner says:
I've attached photos of top rail screen pin, plunger and spring
assembly, and screen mounting receptacle. Are these parts you can get, or do you have something similar?

A user submited photo of window pin
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 70-008 and 70-009 plunger pins. Do you think these may work for you?
A quick learner from Calais, VT says:
Yes, the 70-009 pins look to be the ones. And about the mounting receptacles, they are plastic inserts requiring a 3/8" pre-drill into window jamb or casing. Do you have those? A flanged bushing of some sort could work.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, yes, I know what you're talking about. Unfortunately, these mounting receptacles are no longer available. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)