Master Bedroom - Bypass Track for Mirror with Triple doors/panes

A contractor from Master Bedroom Closet Door says:
I'm repairing a property that contains a set of 3 mirrors that slide as the closet door in the master bedroom. 2 mirrors are on one track and 1 is on the other track The existing track is too far damaged to salvage. I don't know the age or make of the mirror. The challenge is that the existing track is about 115" (probably 120" as some is behind the wall) long. I could use 2 shorter 60" tracks, but I'm unsure if that would work with these doors. Any insight would be appreciated. (I'm currently reviewing product 23-241 as an option)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220316_231358537.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220316_231442684.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220316_231348850.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I agree, our 23-241 is definitely your best bet. We can't sell these in anything longer than 72" but you should be able to put two of them together just fine. I do it all the time and it works fine for most doors. Just make sure to butt them together as evenly as possible to ensure the roller doesn't get caught up in a gap or anything.

A contractor from Master Bedroom Closet Door says:
Thanks for the response. Is there any risk to them getting unaligned and could I do anything to prevent that? Specifically wondering if I should miter cut them (similar to trim) to get a closer seal?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That might help you, yes, though it can be a bit of a hassle. As long as you have a steady hand then you should be able to line them up without much issue.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.