Master bath shower sweep

A quick learner from Humble,Texas says:
I believe the 10-325 is what I need for the bottom of my shower door. There are two screw holes on the inside. The measurements are approximately 29 3/4 inches. Is it possible to trim the 10-325 without destroying it so it fits my door?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5433.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5434.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Yes, the 10-325 can be cut down to a needed size. A hacksaw like our 75-023A would do the trick. Note too that you can drill new holes to mount the 10-325 in the event your old mounting holes don't match up. We find 33-071 screws work best. Just take very great care to not hit the glass when drilling new holes. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.