Masterview Window Rollers

A home owner from Las Vegas, NV says:
Our house was built in the early 1990s and included Masterview windows. We have several large windows that slide open and the small rollers in the bottom of the slider section have deteriorated to the point the windows are sitting on the frame and are now generally unable to slide open. I was able to remove one of the roller parts and it appears to be white plastic with a brass roller insert. It looks very similar to the replacement part you have listed as a Superlite Sliding Window Roller, part #87-147.

I need to purchase several replacement rollers but would like to assure I am buying the right ones. Can you tell me which roller mechanism is most likely to fit our Masterview windows?? Any assistance is most appreciated!!

Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, Rob.

Can you submit a few photos of your roller so we can take a look? Be sure to include dimensions along with your submission.
A quick learner from Alameda CA says:
The slide is roughly 25mm x 7mm from outside wall to outside wall. I've enclosed a few photos of it, but these photos don't show the plastic side and end tabs that should normally be on there (they have broken off). The scale under the photos shows inches.
User submitted photo of plastic window rollers.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It appears something may have broken off the nylon housing. Do you have another roller nearby that you could take a photo of?

I am concerned the 87-147 Superlite Sliding Window Roller would not work as a proper replacement-- the dimensions don't quite match, nor does the housing appear to be a match.
A quick learner from Scottsdale,AZ says:
I have the same problem. I'm looking for window rollers for Masterview windows. they too look like the pictures above. Can you help?
User submitted picture of masterview window roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, and for the pictures! Unfortunately, we're having a bit of trouble identifying it based on this one picture alone. If at all, possible, could I see both sides of the roller housing?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)