Masterview sash window guide

A home owner from Cave Creek, AZ says:
Masterview sash window. Plastic part attached to the sliding (top) sash side rail. Four guides per sash, they keep the sash centered in the frame. Attached images show the part installed, removed and the dimensions.
User submitted photos of a window guide.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 67-002 and 67-015. Could you use either of these face guides as a replacement? The dimensions are different, but they appear to be the best matches we have. You may need to redrill the hole.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)