Mastic Window shoe spreader

A professional from West Haven,CT says:
I need a mastic shoe spreader
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could you be referring to something like our 75-069?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)