Mastic windows Channel Balance

A home owner from Connecticut, USA says:
Hi looking for 4 replacement channel balances for Mastic window. Looks to be 35B. Also attaching a photo of the shoe and the piece that connects the balance to the shoe. Thanks in advance for your help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E256A681-F815-468F-9533-56324CC5A32A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5E323300-CA29-4593-B379-8123203DACF3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FF871586-94E4-4ACB-AE55-4DDFA30D3A1F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Your balance appears to match our S770-35 with the 35B spring strength option. Note, our balance has a ribbed plain metal channel and installs with a screw at the top of the track. This page here will show you the difference between a plain and ribbed metal channel. Let me know if your balance differs from these specifications and we can work from there. 

Hi! Thanks for this. Ours is a plain channel.
Profile picture of Emily

My apologies for the typo! Our Series 770 also has a plain channel so you should be good to go with this as-is. You can also re-use your pivot shoe if it is in good condition. 

Ordered! Thanks very much for your help!
Profile picture of Emily

My pleasure. Best of luck with your repair and please let me know if I can be of further help! 

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.