Match or Comparable snap in vinyl glazing

A quick learner from Martinsville Indiana says:
This is a vinyl glazing I am trying to find a match or something comparable. The width is approx. .500" and the thickness is approx. .150" I will need 4 6ft lengths and 4 3ft lengths I have not found a match on the Swisco site all the ones closest to this on the site are wider than .5" This would be ok as long as it does the job. This is a greenhouse so if the glazing does not match the other glazing it will not matter.
Jesse
User submitted a photo of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Jesse. Please see our 55-090 and let me know if you think this could work for you.
A quick learner says:
Thanks for the reply. That is the one I was looking at but was unsure of the thickness dimension. It shows width as 5/8" but no thickness. As you can see mine is a little over .100". I wanted to make sure it would fit in the tracking.
Jesse
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The back edge of our 55-090 is approximately 3/32", which is pretty close to .100. Do you think that will be enough?
A quick learner says:
That should work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.