Mating part for casement window cam lock

A quick learner from Kirkland, WA says:
I have a number of PVC framed casement windows that latch with Truth 45085 handles. What I need are the mating piece (keepers?). The part attaches to the frame with one screw at the center, to the side. The part is 2 1/2" tall overall with a 1 7/8" opening for the latch. It's 3/4" wide overall and 5/8" wide at the thickest part (which is 5/8"). See the photo for measurements and context. Thanks for your help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210816_153846 casement latch.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we don't have an exact match for this keeper. The lock looks like our 38-065 , which can use the 38-108 as well as the 38-108 Keepers. Look these over and see if you think you could adapt either to your window. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at