Maxx shower half round door

A home owner from Groton CT says:
The bottom piece, roller guide, 10-062,'10-063 broke and I was able to replace it with the two pieces I bought.
But now the upper fixture on top is a little worn and doesn't allow the bottom piece to snug up enough to catch.
I want to replace both pieces that glide along the top.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 245DA136-50E9-4A36-9F7E-233BE2976F09.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I'm glad to hear our 10-062 and 10-063 worked for you. As for this roller, have you seen our 10-061? This looks similar, and it was designed to work on the same doors as the other products you purchased. See what you think.

A quick learner from CT says:

I've replaced all the glides and is runs smoothly till the last foot and the glide slides away from the frame. See pics, they seem upside down, these are the bottom. I've tightened the shower door pivot, there are no visible gaps anywhere.

What now?

There is some play in the frame, see pics, at the most a 1/16". It seems a little better when I hold the frame tight but still comes off

Should those black tabs in the frame be replaced? What is the part # for those, they don't screw. How do they work?

What else can I do? I really want to fix this. Is there a thinner shower door pivot so we can take up some of the space?

Is there such a thing as a Maax shower door schematic?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 464E9A23-9634-4C9C-9CBA-EB9B2B779D89.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E3F9060D-F5EB-414B-9497-5F120155B346.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

You say the door rides smoothly until the last foot. Maybe the door frame is taller at that last foot. See if you can adjust the frame track to keep the guide on the track. Place a level on the lower and upper track to see if they are level. Get back to us and let us know if this helped you.

A quick learner from CT says:

If I shove up on the top frame of the shower the guides stay attached. The black tabs that are holding the frame together show some wiggle,(see pic) like less than an 1/8th of an inch but that's all it needs

I found 33-208 Cowling Fastener but the ones in the shower seemed thicker and I'm sure I'll break it pulling it out and would a plastic snap hold it tight enough. The is no visible way to adjust the frame, just the Black plastic fasteners. Is the 33-208 the fastener for the MAAX half round shower? Should I replace it with a screw?

I need to know how to adjust the frame.

Thanks

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. I'm afraid I'm not sure what the issue might be. I personally don't have a lot of experience with this door, but it sounds like either the door needs to be reinstalled or hardware you purchased just isn't right for the job. The problem is, if the parts you got aren't right, I'm not sure what would be. I can't find anything closer. These parts have kind of a unique design so I'm no sure if there's a lot of variation on the market. You may want a local professional to come out and look at the door for you. I'm sorry we cannot offer a better suggestion.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.