May be Harvey Finger Lever

A home owner from MA says:

Approx 2" length, 7/8" wide

I need at least 6 pieces ASAP!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We appreciate your patience. The hardware in question you are showing us is a sash release lever. You can view our selection of levers to see if you should happen to locate a replacement. We advise that you pay extra close attention to the "legs" of the levers. Make sure they are compatible in measurement with yours. Get back to us and let us know what you come up with. 

Profile picture of Paul

Oh, I'm sorry for the confusion. I didn't quite lay out my whole thought process. You see, the width and length don't matter much. You have a whole lot of wiggle room, as long as it doesn't overlap the sash.

The prongs that activate the latch are really all that matters. If you can provide that measurement, we can greatly narrow down your choices, hopefully down to the exact product.

My whole point in sending the pictures and dimensions was for you to advise the exact part I need to order.. please advise your part #.
Thanks for the clarification.

The prongs are broken off, which is why I need

replacements.

Not sure how many prongs you have but I recall this one to be narrow with a hook at base.

Would it be possible to get a sample in the mail to physically try with the window?
Profile picture of Paul

Hi again, 

We have two possible replacement finger levers. Take a look at our 26-119 and our 26-234. Please carefully compare the bottom forks dimensions the best you can as I know you mentioned they are broken. 

Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.