Measurements of 55-184 grill clip

A home owner from Pittsburgh PA says:
I must be a slow learner, but no where in this site can I find the measurements of part 55-184, except by searching each and every discussion thread, and even then I only found the dimension of the pin.I don't want to order and then find the clip doesn't fit.
Could you send me the dimensions of the clip, including the dimensions of the pin which will insert into the frame of the window? Better still, please have the dimensions included in the product description.
Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We actually show measurements for the 55-184 on its store page. If you look under the main image, you can see that there is a secondary image. If you click on that, the dimensions will display. I will post them here for your convenience.
Alternate image for 55-184
Alternate image for 55-184
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.