Medalist Closet Door Rollers

A home owner from Joplin,mo says:

These closet door roller(s) pair is A Front 1 3/8 -Rear 3/4 & B Front 3/4- Rear 1 3/8. Made by Medalist mfg. Please exam. These picture of roller's are a pair A & B . I've contacted Medalist mfg in Pella,IA. by e-mail, the reply from an Alan Getting Director of Sales. Read I'm sorry not our product so we can not help you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-2/13/2023, 9:24:51 AM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-2/13/2023, 9:28:27 AM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-2/13/2023, 9:33:17 AM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-2/13/2023, 9:34:52 AM.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We've dug into this brand name and couldn't find much information on it. "Medalist" is a name we've seen only a few times, years ago, and the only detail I was able to confirm is that these rollers aren't made anymore.

We had recommended at the time our 23-088 and 23-089 with 3/4" diameter wheels, which are two possibilities depending on the offset of your housing. However, two other possibilities would be the 23-009 and 23-010. Those look even look closer in style to your original parts, in my opinion.

It will ultimately be up to you; I cannot confirm either way which pair, if either, will work for your door. There's a very high probability that Medalist has been out of business for a long time. However, I think these products are definitely worth considering. Review the specifications shown on our product pages and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.