Medicine Cabinet mirror roller

A handy person from Altadena CA says:
I have a mirrored medicine cabinet in my bathroom, the rollers are worn out and the mirror no longer slides, I am looking for 6 of these little roller assemblies, or something comparable.

User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! Please look at SWISCO product code 10-118 and compare that to what you currently have. This roller is commonly used in mirrored cabinet doors. Please get back to us and let us know how that works out for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)