Mepla drawer slide 'mounts'

A home owner from USA says:

Have you this part? It says Mepla on the side. It holds the drawer slide to the cabinets.
Thanks for any info
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We don't carry these exact parts, but we carry a variety of replacement hardware that you may be able to use in substitution. For the spacer, see our 32-334, 32-339, or 32-350, depending on what size you need. For the guide, the best matches we have are o ur 32-083, 32-114, and 32-011. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)