Mepla drawer slide plastic part (cabinet bracket?)

A home owner from Seattle, WA says:
Not sure what to call this -- it mounts a drawer slide at the front to the side of the cabinet -- the post projecting out fits into one of two holes in this (Kraftmaid) cabinet from a circa 1999 or 2009 remodel (before we bought the home). The slide is suspended about 1/2" from the cabinet wall.
The brand name is Mepla. I'm happy to buy the entire slide if needed, but it's the plastic parts that were poorly installed and some have broken.

Thanks for any help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Part1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Part2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Part3.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


I'm not sure if we have exact matches but take a look at our 32-334 or 32-339 drawer spacers. Carefully compare your measurements to ours and let us know if you think that one of these could be used as substitutes. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at