Merilatt kitchen drawer

A home owner from Mukwonago, WI says:

Hello,

I am looking to replace this piece of plastic that broke. It is a part that holds the guide that is attached to the inside wall of the cabinet. The cabinets were installed in 1986. The back wall piece looks like it is glued to the inside of the cabinet. I appreciate any help.

Thank you,

Mary

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191130_160100.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191130_160441.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191130_160348.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191130_160418 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We don't have an exact match for this bracket, but see if something like the 32-119 can be used as a substitute. Just make sure the gap that accepts the size of the track matches your old bracket. You will need to mount these brackets with screws. Let me know what you think.

SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.