Merillat Drawer Bracket (I think you call this a bracket)

A quick learner from Hamburg, Mi 48139 says:
This is the part that is still in the cabinet. There is another part that is broken. (I do not know how to add a second picture). Do you have a part for repairing this failure? The cabinet was installed in my kitchen in 1990 and the drawer that failed is the one that has my silverware in it. If you need more information or pictures I will be happy to provide them
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! Looks like you have an old Merillat drawer socket. These aren't made anymore, but our 32-119 can work well as a replacement. The only catch is that you have to drill holes in the back of the cabinet for it to install since ours uses screws instead of plugs.

A quick learner from Hamburg, Mi 48139 says:
How do I get the old one out to make room for the new one?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I believe the old bracket has a plug and a hook from what I remember. So you will need to pull it out from the bottom and unhook it at the top. Or vise versa depending on how it was installed.

SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.