Metal Bifold Door Parts

A home owner from Florida says:
Hello,
I need a new bottom track for a metal bifold door system. The track is 48" long, and 1" wide. Attached is a picture of one of the pivots. Can you advise me on the correct hardware needed?

Thank you.

P.S. I recently ordered hardware for my dresser drawers, and I wanted to say that the customer service I received was excellent. Thank you for your help and prompt delivery!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4651 2.PNG
Addendum:

I believe the bi-fold doors are called "Slimfold".
Correction: Upon remeasuring, the track seems to be 1/2 " wide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a track that meets your specifications. Being only 1/2" wide, the closest we have is the 21-401, which is 11/16" wide. That's the smallest we have. Can you double check that dimension?

Dimensions of the bifold track.
Dimensions of the bifold track.

When I remeasured from the outside edge of the track, it does look closer to the 11/16, so since that is the smallest size you have, I am going to assume that will fit.

Thank you. I will place an order.
I hit unsubscribe in error. I did not mean to delete my posts or thread. Thank you.
I just noticed that the 21-401 indicates that ithe track is 36" long however my track is 47" long. Do you have one that will fit that length?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't. The next closest size up is our 21-402, but that's 60" long. That said could cut the 60" version down to size.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.