Metal Bifold Door Pin Help

A quick learner from Troy, Michigan says:
Hello

I am looking to try to find the pins shown in the picture. I measured the nylon as best I can and it appears to be 3/8". The overall Pin length is over 5.5". The pin is approx. 3/8" in dia but might be slightly smaller. I am wondering if you could provide input if 21-065 might work or would another pin work in its place. The house was built in the early 70's and the door was put in at that time. I do not see any markings showing the door manufacturer. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Also, is there a bushing needed between the pin and the door hole. As you can see in one image there is not one. I am missing only one of the in assemblies on the pivot side of the door. The other pin appears to be intact and is on the sliding side of the door. The bottom pins screw into the door and both appear to be ok.

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6675.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6674.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6672.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Bi-fold doors hardware can be tricky but we have an in-house expert who may be able to give some insight into the best replacement pin for you. Do you happen to know the door manufacturer? That would help them narrow down your options further. Thank you!

A quick learner from Troy, Michigan says:
There are no markings on the door that I could find.

Sorry
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I'm not quite sure what you have based on the information we've gathered thus far. May we see the other three pins and the pivot bracket form the track to continue researching for you? We appreciate your patience as we work on your inquiry. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.