Metal Drawer Roller for Steel Office Desk

A home owner from Somerset, New Jersey says:
Hello I am looking for replacement Rollers for the Drawers in my Steel Office Desk. They are actually a Plastic or Nylon Roller bearing that is riveted into the drawer into a hole on the rear sides of the drawer on both the left and right side. They fall out after time from the holes they are riveted into.

In the past I have taken the complete drawer out and put it on my work bench and tried to pound a punch into the Riveted Section of the Roller to spread it more so they will stay in the drawer. These Rollers stop the drawer from being pulled all the way out of the desk. It lasts for awhile but would like to get new ones. I did a lot of searching online and see they make them with a Threaded Shaft going through them so a replacement could be put on using a steel nut and possible flat washer on the inside of the drawer.

I have 4 Digital pictures I will include with this post the last 2 pictures of the originals. Also I measured the original Rollers Bearings Outer Diameter is 23.88mm give or take. wth 6.10 give or take.
User submitted photos of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I have a few ideas on what may replace this. Now, our rollers aren't the exact same size as yours, but maybe you can retro fit one of these to your drawer. Look at our 10-109 shower door wheel and 33-087 screw, or maybe our 32-039 or 32-096 drawer rollers.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.