Metal closet door about two feet wide

A home owner from Cincinnati ,Ohio says:
hii I have this closet door I need to buy replacement parts for it I about two feet wide metal and the bottom only has one circle thing at bottom and top I think you are calling it the pivot bracket. Should there only be one per rail ? Is it cheaper to buy these parts in a set or individual , also do you send paper instructions on how to install ? I think the web site you guys have is awso even and very easy to navigate.
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You should only need a few parts per door. Start by looking at our 21-209 pivot bracket along with our 21-002 and 21-044 pins and let me know what you think.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.