Metal mirrored bifold door parts

A quick learner from USA says:
I've inherited some metal mirrored bifold doors with a house that I'm renovating and it's missing some of the hardware.

I'd like to replace the footings that are in the tracks as well as they appear to be damaged (if that's possible without replacing the track).

Looking for some guidance on all the parts that I will need to bring these doors back to sliding-life.

Attached are the photos that I've taken (of the space where they will be returned to), and some measurements/parts that are currently in the doors. If you need more pictures please let me know.

I'm also not sure how the parts go back in or go back together so if there is a diagram or guidance on which side the handle should be on and if there's different set up for the top vs the bottom that would also be great.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1541.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1542.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1543.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1544.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. From your photos,the threaded bottom pivot pin looks like our 5/16" thick, 21-048 . Unfortunately, we no longer carry the top 5/16" spring loaded pin. Your pins may be used with the 21-205 pivot bracket. I don't see where you showed the spring loaded guide pins, but they may be replaced with the 21-050 . Look over each part mentioned and let us know what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at