Metal part that screws into window

A home owner from Marshall, MI says:
Vinyl window part needed. It goes on the bottom of each side of the window frome and locks into the slider unit. Help please.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! This is a part that is known as a Pivot Bar. Please take a look a tour 26-226 and compare its dimensions to your own hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)