Metal piece that fits into arm control bracket

A home owner from Fort Myers, FL says:
Hi, I moved into a new house and have old awning windows. One of the windows seemed to have an arm where it was missing a the metal piece that slides into the arm control bracket. I've attached a picture of the piece from one of the arms on the same window. It has a number on it that looks like 6477. Do you have any idea what this is and if I can order a new one? Thanks!
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! The first part looks like our 36-018B, but we do not currently have that metal piece. The good news is, we found a possible match for it and will be adding it to our catalog soon. I will let you know when it becomes available!
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 36-047, Arm Control Button.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)