Metal screen window frames

Professional from Canton, MA
Jun 9, 2022 2:21 pm
I wanted to ask if you are familiar with this type of casement window screen frame?
I need to make one to match. Any info you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks Susan
IMG_1851 IMG_1850 IMG_1852
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Jun 16, 2022 9:20 am

This screen frame looks very familiar. When I was 10 years old, my Dad (who started SWISCO) had the contract to repair screens at an apartment house that had these exact frames. My job was to pull out the old metal screen spline for him. What a job for a 10 year old! Talk about child labor laws. 

Anyway, I believe he replaced the spline with one of the three I listed below for you: our 59-230, 59-250, or 59-270. It was so long ago, though, that I admittedly I can't remember exactly what size it was. Look over our measurements to confirm the best size for the job at hand.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts