Metal springs for top of door.

A quick learner says:
Need metal strips that act as springs on top of sliding screen door to hold door in track.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I'm afraid I can't be entirely sure what you need without seeing a picture of the hardware in question. Take a look at either our 86-012 or 86-024 . See if one of these is what you're looking for.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at