Metal weatherstrip replacement

A home owner from Norton Shores, Michigan says:
I am trying to replace the weatherstrip that is at the bottom of the sash on casement windows. It looks like aluminum. It appears that the same material was used on the casing to seal the top and sides but that is in good condition and I am not planning on replacing those sections. ( Unless we can identify the replacement part and you advise replacement. )

I believe that the windows are original to the house which was built in 1969. I cannot find any manufacturer marks on the window, glass or hardware. The only mark I can find is "Multipane 672" which is on the metal divider between the panes of glass.

The photos show the strip profile and dimensions and a shot of the kerf at the sash bottom where the piece was inserted.
Thanks for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A61AD85B-7035-48A9-A547-CE9E171BD663.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we don't sell replacement weatherstripping made out of metal. All of our strips are made of vinyl. We don't have anything similar to your shape, but our 58-055 looks like it might work by the same principles. Look it over and see if you could possibly use this as a replacement. 

Profile view of 58-055
Profile view of 58-055
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.