Metal wheel replacement

A home owner from Anaheim CA says:
The part I want to replace is stamped D-331. This is for a mirrored closet door.
User submitted photos of mirror closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It's hard to tell what you have without dimensions, but carefully look over the 23-080 to start and see how well its specs match your own roller.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)