Metallic closet bifold door

A quick learner from USA says:
I am attaching the photos of my metallic closet bi fold door's hardware.
Top pivot : refer top pivotphotos
5 inch long, 1/4" dia with a plastic washer or cap to hold the pin top and bottom of frame (on a door- See photo top- 8) And a two metal push nuts with cuts to hold the pin( photo no (1,2 ,3,4 and 5 ,9,) and a conical spring.
Photos top -7 for top of pin with a pan headed pin and push nut but no cap are for top pivot pin. No 8 -for bracket to hold pivot in track .
Photo Top 10 is top pivot mounted on a door for general information.

Bottom pivot: refer bottom pivot photos
5 inch long, 1/4" dia, adjustable, threaded with a two nuts to adjust with a metal push nuts or lock nuts with cuts on inside edge.
pivots Fits into bottom brackets on to a track.

Guide pins sliding in to track.
5 inch long 1/4" dia rod with a cap on top with a conical spring
And a push nutsor lock nuts with cuts inside edge to hold the pin in required place.
Photo 14 is for stopper or the bumpers in a middle.

I am looking for three (3) sets of each door.
One set consist of Two top pivots, two bottom pivots, two guide pins for top and two guide pins for bottles and a brackets for each top and bottom pivots.

Photo 15 is for inside of a bifold door for general information.
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the detailed dimensions and pictures. It looks like you have the old Cromwell bi-fold door. The bottom threaded adjusting pin for that door was our 21-003, the top pivot pin was a combination of our 21-026B plain pin with a 21-256 cone spring and two 21-155 palnuts. The guide pins were our 21-043, but with a 21-256 cone spring. Finally, the 1/4" white nylinder was our 21-150. Please review this hardware and let me know what you think.
A home owner from Reisterstown. MD 21136 says:
Thanks Paul.
I saw you answered. I want to talk and discuss with u before I order. I saw a video where one bottom or top pin 21-007 can be snap to lock into the slots on a door. I like that and can hold the position to proper place IF IT WORKS FOR MY DOOR AND I HAVE SLOTS FOR THE SCREW WITH NOB SLIDES IN TO THAT HOLE . My hole on a door is not a square it is rectangle.
Can we use that instead. Please look all photos and guide me so I can buy.
User submitted image of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... I'm not sure if you can use the 21-007 pin with that sleeve on your door. The only other part that comes to mind is our 21-043, with a 7/16" cap. The 21-007 has a 3/8" cap, which might be too loose in the track.
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.