Mid 70's metal bifold closet doors. lower track guide plastic piece

A quick learner from Saint Paul says:
I have been looking for a replacement plastic knob that fits on the end of the metal pin into the floor track of these metal bifold doors. It is actually the white piece in the pictures. I need one of those for a different closet door that is of the same style and make.
I could not find any markings on the doors, but know the building was built around mid 1970's. Anyone know where to find this. Have searched local Big box and small hardware stores.
Bifold door pins
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe we can help you with this. I think the cap you have been looking for is our 21-106. The pins you currently have are usually filed down on the end to accept these caps. Let us know if you can make this part work for you.
A quick learner from West Bend, WI says:
There is a piece that fits in the track that the rod fits in.. can't find.. it goes with product code 21-054? can you help me??
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3328.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3329.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The cap you show here appears to match our 21-108. I believe this is what you want but look it over and see if you agree.

Detail of 21-108
Detail of 21-108

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.