Milestone single hung 1000 series banancers

A quick learner from United States says:

Need several replacement balancers for Milestone single sash windows that have HURRICANE glass. Please identify part numbers for the following.

34-36 inch wide window, sash weighs 30 lbs.
48-50 inch wide windows sash weighs 45 lbs.

See pictures attaches with balancer dimensions and end piece style. Please advise if more information is necessary.

John

User submitted photos of a window balance.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi John. We have known Milestone 1000 Series windows to use the Series 380 channel balance with the 19-005 top balance shoe and 15-005 bottom balance shoe with a 1" depth. The balance you are showing us with the 29" length appears to be our S380-29. 

Now, for the options. You would choose the 2840 option that corresponds to your stamping of "28D". For the sash weighing 30 pounds, go with our 2850 option. 

For the 45 pound sash, however, your balance will need to be specially made with a 2875 option. This can carry 42 through 45 pounds. Can you just tell me how many of these you need? Once I know that, I can email you a special balance order link and price quote for that quantity.

A quick learner from Florida says:

Hi Tom, still waiting for link to add 4 2875 balancers for Milestone windows to my order that I am building on line.

John

Profile picture of Tom

It looks like I sent it to you back on the 30th. I would check your spam filter in case it was flagged there. If not, let me know and I'll resend it.

A quick learner from Florida says:

Tom, can you resend a link to order 4 2875 balancers in the S380 series. I built an order the other day and added the parts from the link you sent me. The problem is I did not place the order and now I can not find the cart with the parts I need.

Thank you, John

Profile picture of Tom

Sure, that's no problem at all. I'll resend the order link now.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.