Milestone window sash replacement

A quick learner from port saint lucie florida says:
I am looking to replace a couple of window sashes on my Milestone Single Hung 1000 series windows. Do you know where i can get some?

The plastic that the window adheres to appears to be broken at the lock on one of my windows as well. I am looking to repair-replace on my own pr have a professional do it. I have attached a photo of one of the damaged windows. Rough dimensions are 47 inches by 70 inches
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we can not replace sashes. You would need to contact the manufacturer directly or a sash fabricator to supply a replacement. As for your sash lock. Take a look at our 90-005 and 90-009 and see how the dimensions and tongue that locks into the sash compare to your original lock. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.