Milgard 3510 Casement Product Line #032-167 Operator and Handle

A contractor from San Francisco says:
Hello,

I am looking to replace the operator and handle for a Milgard 3510 casement window product line #032-167. It is a right hinged window with white parts. I was able to locate the product numbers from the Milgard catalog but I understand this is manufactured by Truth under another product number, In the Milgard catalog, the operator part# is HA0391OPWH and the handle is HL0137WH.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7323 2.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We may be able to help, but I'm afraid I can't make out what you have from this photo. In order to make a recommendation, I will need you to remove both the lock and operator from the window entirely and show me photos of each one without obstruction. Dimensions would also be a huge help if you could write those out for me. 

A contractor from San Francisco says:
Hello,

See attached for photos of the hardware.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7523.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7522.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7521.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! That appears to be a match for our 39-092. Check it out and let me know if you agree.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.