Milgard Casement Window Crank replacement

A contractor from Oakland, CA. says:
I am looking for a replacement Milgard casement window crank. I have Aluminum cranks that need to be replaced. There is a stamp on it that says TRUTH with I think a part number of 45240. Below the part number there is another number but that one varies from crank to crank some say 13, 14 & 17? In any event I have a 75 unit condo building that I am remodeling and need to replace many of the cranks. Can you provide a replacement?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crank 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crank 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crank 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crank 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crank 5.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We may be able to help. Before I recommend anything, can you tell me the diameter of the hole? Please be as precise as you can.

If it is 11/32", as I suspect it might be, then see our 39-205.

it is 11/32 as far as i can tell
When I look that one up I do not see an aluminum one. These windows are all aluminum including the cranks.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

You can also consider our 39-114L handle, which also has an 11/32" diameter and is available in aluminum. The only difference is that it's not a folding handle like the 39-205 that Tom mentioned. 

SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.