Milgard Essence Screen Pin/Plunger

A home owner from Palo Alto, CA, USA says:
I am looking for the attached product (picture is of broken one): Milgard Essence Window Screen Pin/Plunger.

The part number might be IM6816CL. The length is 1.25"

If you don't have this exact part, perhaps a substitute part that would also work with existing screens. One company actually suggested replacing all screens, but that is costly and extreme, as the screens are in great condition. I just need a pin. And if we find an acceptable solution, then I'll probably need to buy a number of these in case of future breaks. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 211207 Sweidy Milgard.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We do not sell this exact part, unfortunately. I would say that the best match we have available is our 70-195, but I am not sure if it matches up in terms of size. The length is 1-1/8" compared to your 1-1/4", and it has a 1/8" diameter. Look it over and see what you think.

Dimensions for the 70-195 window screen pin
Dimensions for the 70-195 window screen pin
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.