Milgard French Door Weather Stripping

A home owner from Hermosa Beach says:
I'm trying to find replacement weather stripping for a Milgard french door. The weather stripping runs vertical. Door code is HGD-C30-96x96.

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7695.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7697.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7701.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We may be able to help, but I need a clearer picture of your weatherstripping in order to help. Specifically, I need to see a clear shot of the end profile. The video below will explain what I mean.

Ok, here are some photos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A0971BC9-7F95-474E-B89D-7F04FBC0A75E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 07EBBA06-0432-48D0-AA64-93937945014B.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks! This looks like a match for our 58-173. Look it over and let me know if you agree.

That's the one. Thanks for your help!
A handy person from kent, WA says:
Looking for Milgard series 3622/ in/outswing door weather stripping
three places- I have three double french doors and one single swing out door- all 3622 series

1. Door bottom seal- ballon 1/4 inch- beige grove insert

2. Door vertical hinge side seal- ballon 1/4 inch white ( I see this seal has a foam material in the ballon. grove insert

3. Door outside top- Thin l shape- white ( appears to come with adhesive)

THe door frame weatherstrip is ok- so just need to the weather strip for the doors- above 3 places.
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid I don't know what you need to replace in all three instances. We may be able to assist you, but the best place to start is with photos. We specifically need to see the end profile. The video below will show you exactly what we need.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.