Milgard Top Sash Channel Guide

A quick learner from San Francisco says:
Could not find this part in the online catalogue. Would appreciate any references where I can find this part.

Thank you.
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm pretty confident we can replace this, but we will need to know your measurements before we can make a recommendation. Can you measure this and tell me what you get? If you aren't sure what the most important measurements are, you can look through our top sash guide section to get an idea of what kind of information we need.
A quick learner from san Francisco says:
Thanks very much, Tom. Here are the measurements:

1 and 1/2 inches = height/length of full part, from top to bottom

1/2 inch = height/length of top part only

5/8 inch = depth of top part

3/16 inch - from top of the part down to the center of the first hole (sideways-oval hole)

9/16 inch = from top of the part down to center of second hole (rectangular hole)

7/8 inch = from top of the part down to center of third hole (round hole
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We've been looking all over, but have not been able to come up with an exact match for your top sash guide. I made a list of a few guides for you to consider, on the right side of this page. There's no guarantee any will work but they're the best I could find. I'm kind of leaning toward the 18-009, but look them over and see what you think.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.