Milgard Vinyl Casement Window Plastic Slide

A quick learner from California says:
This black plastic part holds the end of the arm that pushes the window in and out. End of the arm pulled through and separated. Any ideas what part it is or how to narrow it down? Thanks!!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-5657.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I'm immediately reminded of our 39-529 track slider. Look it over and let me know if you agree. If this isn't it, would it be possible to see yours out of the track? That would allow us to confirm. I'd also like to see the operator, too, just to be 110% sure. Let me know!

Thanks Tom!

Please see the additional photos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5670.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5669.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5668.JPG
Profile picture of Tom

Perfect, that's a huge help. I definitely think our 39-529 is our best match. I recommend reviewing the photos and information we have on its store page to make sure.

Measurements look to be very close. I'm going to give them a shot.

Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom

Great! Sounds good to me. Thank you so much for ordering with us and please let me know how they work out.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.