Milgard Window

A quick learner from Pleasant Hill CA says:
Hi, I have Therese small (12" square) Millard windows that are opened via a crank that pushes 2 sizzor arms out that are attached to the bottoms of the windows with the small black clips that are on the ends of the arms.

Looks to me like I need the small black plastic part that fits in the hole at the end of the crank arm. The part that attaches to the window.

Thank you,

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageLAbNdy.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImage9Dm9Cp.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImage8OYLlC.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageHMDUQb.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageOauR5R.gif
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Tom. This looks like our 39-239B Awning Window Operator to me. For that Pivot Slide that attaches to the arms, see our 39-536

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at