Milgard Window Rollers - looking for replacements but cannot ID the part #

A handy person from Trabuco Canyon, CA says:
This window was in a house built around 1992, that was part of a large development; I mention that only because some developers get custom . The original rollers have degraded to the point where the window is scraping on the aluminum frame. The dimensions are approx. 1.25" long, the Width excluding the flange - i.e., the part that inserts into the window frame itself - is 0.25" Wide. The Width including the flange is 0.50". The height could have been 0.5" but that is an estimate since the component is so worn down some of it is missing.

Do you sell this component? And if not can you provide me a part # or alternate supplier?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller - Bottom View 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller - Bottom View 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller - Bottom View Angled.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller - Side View.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for writing in your questions to us. We do not offer this exact window roller anymore. However, we do offer the newer style window roller, our 87-201. Take a closer look. Look over the measurements of the piece in the diagram below. The width with the center flange is measures 1/2", not including the extra "T" flange that comes out to 3/4". That portion can be cut off. Look over the part in more detail and get back to us with some thoughts. 

Alternate image for 87-201
Alternate image for 87-201

A landlord from Pleasanton says:
@paul.

Sorry to jump in on your thread, but it sounds and looks as though I may be looking for the exact same slider part. My linear dimension is the same 1.25", and width is .75". (See photos).

Will the 87-201 work ?

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 77F9DE96-B5AB-412F-9EB6-E72B4AF74100.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4E5209A1-ED55-4BFC-8C73-5E18DD76063E.jpeg
A quick learner from Bremerton WA says:
I have the same issue, do we know if the 87-201 is a suitable substitute?
A home owner from California says:
This house was built in 1987. I ordered one pair to try and it does work to cut off the end pieces. Then take a file or course sandpaper and clean them up. Mine snapped right in. I will order more now that I know they work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.