Milgard Window Sash Cams

A professional from Pacifica Cal. 94044. says:
Hello,
I'm the Director of FMO for the Pacifica School District in Pacifica Cal. 94044.
I'm looking for Milgard sash cams for one of our schools I have attached photos. Can you help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Milgard Sash Cam IMG_3134.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Milgard Sash Cam IMG_3133.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Milgard Window Tag IMG_3142.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think we can help, though my answer isn't 100% confident. Your top sash guide isn't made anymore, which is the bad news. The good news is that our 18-009 may work for you as a replacement, but there's a catch. You would need to trim the top edges off in order to get it to fit. I've had customers tell me that this works well, but others have reported that they had trouble. From my perspective it's kind of up in the air at this point until I can get my hands on one of these windows personally. 

That said, look over the dimensions of the 18-009 and see how they compare. If they do line up, and if you're okay trimming those top edges off, then I think it's your best bet.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.